IT Manager with Supermarket Scanning experience
An Award Winning store in Regional Australia
457/RSMS visa possibility and must provide English Test results with the CV.
Must be in Australia and an Australian Educated International Student
Please indicate your current visa subclass.
You must have relevant experience
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily scanning procedures and reporting.
- Weekly pricing, display and merchandising within store
- Maintaining computer services and procedures.
- Maintenance of internal & external computer network
- Daily Supermarket scanning practices and procedures.
- Fluent in all areas of IT/Computer skills.
- Assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff.
- Liaising with existing management
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
The successful applicant will be joining a positive, motivated and proactive team where efforts, passion and enthusiasm are rewarded:
We will only contact short listed clients and we are unable contact unsuccessful applicants
Must indicate the reference: number in the subject line – (Reference: IT Manager 07072016)
Last date: COB 8th July 2016
Our Migration Lawyers may contact unsuccessful applicants if there is a different potential Australian visa option.
IELTS English Test Requirement is for Overseas Applicants other than citizens of the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and New Zealand. For those applying from other countries, the General English Test must be passed to a minimum 5.0 in all 4 components. If you have not yet done the General English Test, please register at www.ielts.org