What makes a suburb liveable? For some, being close to the coast. For others, great cafes. But a ranking of all Melbourne’s suburbs across 16 key indicators has given us this list. Some suburbs have dramatically improved their rank from the 2011 study because of the introduction of new criteria, such as telecommunications coverage – vital in 2015 – and changes in the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ suburb boundaries.
The state government has announced a review of Victoria’s property laws, including those covering prices and conduct of real estate agents, on the cusp of the peak spring selling season.
When selling property, the section 32 must include a statement identifying it as being in a Bushfire Prone Area, if that applies. A Bushfire Prone Area report is available at
Australia’s progress towards a single national e-conveyancing system is a step closer to reality following the setting up a new, government –backed development company.
- Solicitor/lawyer's certificates for bank loans in Victoria Australia (2)
- Australia's Foreign Investment Policy (2)
- Conveyancing Related Legislation (1)
- E-conveyancing in Victoria Australia (1)
- Section 32 Vendor Statement (1)
- Payment of duty in land and building packages and off-the-plan sales (1)
- Conveyancer Purchaser Instructions (1)
- Jargon & Terms in Conveyancing (27)